This recipe was featured in my recent “What I Ate in a Day” video. Watch the video or scroll down for written recipe –
Protein pancakes are all the rage in the fitness community and yes, you can still have protein pancakes as a vegan! There is so much misconception out there that vegans can’t get enough protein – which is complete nonsense.
I want to provide you with a simple and easy vegan protein pancakes recipe – as long as you use a protein powder with a decent taste, these pancakes should turn out delicious.
Vegan Protein Pancakes Recipe
makes about 4-6 pancakes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter (optional) + 2 tbsp water or more almond milk (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vegan butter or vegetable oil
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth. If no blender, mash the banana well with a fork or use some apple sauce (adjust the amount to get the right consistency).
- Add some vegan butter or oil on a heated non-stick pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes on medium high heat until golden.
- Top with your favourite pancake toppings and enjoy!