Vegan high protein meal prep recipes for you to try this week focused on breakfast & lunch! These vegan recipes are quick, easy, tasty and full of protein! Each recipe is between 2 mins to 10 mins to make and focuses on whole grains, vegetables and easily accessible protein ingredients (as well as cheap & vegan!).
Watch the YouTube video below on how to make them & scroll down to see the written recipes with full measurements.
Vegan High Protein Meal Prep Recipes
These vegan high protein meal prep recipes are perfect options to incorporate into your busy week!
Each recipe has become a recent favourite and/or a recipe I just keep making each week because it’s tasty, quick and packs lots of nutrition and/or protein!
You can make them all or just choose some that fit with your current vegan meal prep!
Check out more of my high protein vegan meal prep ideas!
This 2 mins recipe for vegan protein overnight oats is so delicious & easy to make! It’s one of the easiest vegan breakfasts to make ahead of time and packs an incredible 23g of protein!
All you have to do is mix together all the ingredients then pop them in a jar to sit overnight! These make the perfect breakfast for busy people that are always on the go!
Click here if you’d like to make this high protein vegan overnight oats recipe.
This recipe for high protein couscous is a super quick 10 mins vegan recipe! With 14g of protein per serving, this couscous recipe is perfect for high protein meal prep! This recipe can be split into 4-5 servings which are perfect for meal prepping vegan lunches and having this as a side for lunch or dinner.
Click here if you’d like to make this high protein couscous recipe.
Every vegan meal prep deserves to have a tasty salad as a side and this 3 mins kale salad creates 4 servings each with 10g of protein.
Kale salads are great for vegan meal prep because kale doesn’t really go soggy like lettuce or other greens do! I find this recipe keeps nicely in the fridge for the weekdays. To give this salad a protein boost, I added edamame beans, but you can also add high protein ingredients you may have at home like hemp seeds, nuts, beans, or tofu!
Click here if you’d like to make this everyday kale salad recipe.
This vegan “egg” patty recipe is easy to make in 7 mins using 3 ingredients with the option to make a vegan egg yolk! Each fried tofu egg patty is about 10g of protein and made using a thin slice of medium-firm tofu, fried in oil with black salt giving it an eggy flavour and look. This recipe pairs well with the kale salad & a side of rice!
Click here if you’d like to make this Vegan egg patty recipe.
Extra Nutrients: Roasted Vegetables
Sometimes it’s good just to have a side of roasted vegetables for vegan meal prep that you can add into a dish like the high protein couscous. So although these veggies might not carry “high protein”, broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini add a lot of daily nutritious benefits. Plus, I just love roasted vegetables & add them to my daily lunches and dinners when meal prepping.
Ingredients (around 5 servings):
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- If using an oven, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. If using an air fryer, skip this step.
- In a large mixing bowl, add broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini. Drizzle on oil and mix well.
- Sprinkle on garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to your liking. Toss until well coated.
- If using an oven, place the vegetables onto a lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes (cooked to your liking), tossing halfway through. If using an air fryer, place the vegetables into the air fryer and air fry at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes (cook to your liking), tossing halfway through.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days and add to any meal.
NEED MORE VEGAN MEAL PREP RECIPES? CHECK THESE OUT: