As seen on my “5 VEGAN COMFORT BREAKFAST/BRUNCH DISHES UNDER $5” video:
Please see below for the written recipe!
Vegan French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- French Toast –
- 2 thick slices of french bread
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- For the sandwich filling –
- 1-2 slices of tomato
- 1 piece of crispy tofu (from my Crispy Tofu & Waffles recipe)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix together non-dairy milk, flour, sugar and salt until well-combined.
- Dip each slice of french bread on both sides then cook on the frying pan for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.
- When your french toast is done, assemble the sandwich by adding all the filling ingredients between the two pieces of toast.
- Enjoy the sweet & savoury goodness!