I’ll show you how to make this peanut sauce stir-fry noodles recipe in 10-15 mins!
This vegetable stir-fried noodles with peanut sauce is a delicious high protein dish you can whip up fast using ingredients you already have!
Recipe for Peanut Sauce Stir-Fry Noodles
The peanut sauce stir-fry noodles are creamy, chewy, savoury, and crunchy from peanuts and veggies. This is like a healthy Chinese take-out noodle dish that you’ll want to make weekly it’s so good!
This is one of my new favourite stir-fried noodle dishes because the ingredients are budget-friendly and you most likely already have these in your kitchen! It’s a no-fuss 10-minute meal you can whip up on any weeknight, especially when you have no idea what to make.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, use a gluten-free soy sauce and gluten-free noodles
- To make this soy-free, swap out the soy sauce for a soy-free alternative and swap out the edamame beans for a different protein source such as chickpeas or pan-fried tofu
- If you don’t have rice vinegar, you can substitute for any vinegar (depending on the type of vinegar, you might want to add a little sweetener, if the vinegar is not sweet)
- For extra protein, I also recommend using a high-protein pasta for that extra protein boost, if desired.
Feel free to use whatever vegetables of your choice
The recipe is vegan, dairy-free, fish-free and can be made gluten-free and soy-free.
Ingredients for Peanut Sauce Stir-Fry Noodles (Vegan & Vegetarian)
- Peanut Butter
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Ginger (ground or fresh)
- Pasta of choice (use gluten-free or high-protein if desired)
- Broccoli or Cauliflower
- Edamame beans
- Green Onion
- Sesame seeds (optional)
You can customize this stir-fry as you wish with whatever vegetables you have at home!
How To Make Stir-Fry Noodles with Peanut Sauce
Prepare the noodles according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick oil or pan and saute onions for a couple of minutes to soften.
Then add in carrots and broccoli and cook for another couple of minutes.
While the vegetables are cooking, mix together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl until mostly mixed well.
Add the cooked noodles, sauce and edamame beans into wok and mix until everything is well-combined.
Top with green onion and sesame seeds before serving!
Peanut Sauce Stir Fry Noodles
- Pot for cooking noodles
- Pan or Wok to cook stir-fry
- Small bowl for mixing peanut sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ginger ground or fresh (optional)
- 3 servings noodles around 170g depending on noodle type
- 1 tsp oil to coat broccoli if baking/airfrying, omit if steaming/boiling broccoli
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and cut into thin coin-shaped pieces
- 2 cups broccoli or cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- 2/3 cup edamame beans
- 2 green onion stalks chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds optional
- Prepare the noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick oil or pan and saute onions for a couple of minutes to soften.
- Then add in carrots and broccoli and cook for another couple of minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, mix together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl until mostly mixed well.
- Add the cooked noodles, sauce and edamame beans into wok and mix until everything is well-combined.
- Top with green onion and sesame seeds before serving!
NEED MORE RECIPE INSPO? CHECK THESE OUT: