How To Go Vegan in 2020!
Save animals, feel great and lower your carbon footprint!
My BRAND NEW Guide On Going Vegan in 2020!
Hey, guys! Welcome to my NEW Guide on Going Vegan in 2020! I created this little bundle of information that'll help you along your journey towards veganism.
I'm not going to lie -- the journey to becoming vegan has lots of challenges ranging from which food to eat to whether or not you should go to that dinner with your non-vegan folks. My own ride hasn't been a smooth one either, and my journey was definitely not an overnight one.
So I put together my best tips and tricks in a nice little eBook, in the hopes of making your journey a little bit easier. Hopefully this eBook will be able to show you that making the transition isn't all that bad (you'll even find it an enriching experience!) and that it's really more about the journey as much as it is the destination.
- My Vegan Story
- Why Go Vegan? (Various Reasons for Going Vegan)
- Tips on Transitioning to a Vegan Lifestyle (AND Staying Vegan!)
- How to Save Money as a Vegan
- Vegan Grocery Essentials
- Easy Vegan Recipes for Beginners
- How to Handle Social Situations as a Vegan
This guide is for:
- people who are interested in learning more about Veganism;
- people who want to transition to a vegan lifestyle;
- new vegans who are struggling with their new lifestyle;
- people who are interested in trying easy beginner vegan recipes;
- people who want to get practical beginner vegan tips in just one, straight-to-the-point resource.
Also including some beginner vegan recipes to get you started:
HOW TO GO VEGAN:
My Essential Tips & Tricks for Going Vegan in 2020
This eBook is a summary of my best tips and tricks based on my own experience towards Veganism.
In this book you'll find:
- Over 80 pages of valuable content, covering topics such as how to transition to a vegan lifestyle and how to stay social as a vegan.
- 12 easy vegan recipes that are perfect for beginners (or those who just don't want to spend time making complicated recipes).
- A list of grocery essentials that every beginner vegan needs.
- Tips to help you save money as a vegan (debunking the myth that vegan food is expensive).
Whether you are planning to transition to a vegan lifestyle but don't know where to start, or if you have already taken the leap but you're feeling a little lost, I hope this book would serve as a helpful guide to help you along your journey towards a cruelty-free, vegan lifestyle!
* Please note that this is a digital eBook, not a physical book! *
Who Am I?... Hi, I'm Rose, The Cheap Lazy Vegan!
Cheap Lazy Vegan Community:
- Over 650,000 subscribers on YouTube
- Over 140,000 on Instagram
- Over 37,000 on Facebook