When it comes to skincare, I try to make things as simple as possible. As the name of my blog and my YouTube suggests, I’m not a big fan of spending tons of money or time on skincare and prefer products that are easy to use and leave my skin feeling great.
Feather & Bone Face Gems are just that. I got the chance to try out these cute little tablets for about a month and compared how my skin looked before and after this little experiment.
Let me tell you a little about Feather & Bone Face Gems first though.
They are a facial cleanser that comes in a solid tablet form which come individually wrapped in order to prevent contamination and breakage.
They are made up of three ingredients, which are sandalwood, fuller’s earth and starch – all of which help your skin in different ways:
- Sandalwood – works as a cleanser and antiseptic, which removes dirt from pores and relaxes your face, giving you a natural glow.
- Fuller’s earth – works as an exfoliator and improves blood circulation while removing blackheads and whiteheads.
- Starch – works as a natural moisturizer for both oily and dry skin that cools your face.
Some of the awesome features include:
- Solid and compact tablet form, which allows for easy travel and no liquid issues on flights!
- All natural ingredients that are simple and do what you need it to do for your skin
- Affordable – each order comes with 60 tablets equal to 60 washes and cost US$15
- Worldwide shipping
As mentioned earlier in the post, I had the chance to try out this product for around a month to see how my skin would feel and look at the end of the month.
Here’s my skin before:
By the end of the month, my skin definitely felt smooth, clear and there were no pimples!! Woohoo!
If you’d like to see how I felt about the product and more details including how to use the face gems, please watch the video below: