Last time I did an “Easy Recipes for Lazy People” video, lots of people seemed to enjoy it. I guess there are a lot more lazy people in this world than I thought. I decided it’s time for another lazy recipes video – this time, I’m coming at you with a main dish and a dessert. Both obviously easy AF!
Before I get started, I have some exciting news… Thrive Market and I have teamed up to give you guys a FREE GIFT – Thrive Market’s jar of Coconut Oil plus a 30 Day Trial ($17 value)! This is only available in the US and you just have to pay $1.95 for shipping… only $1.95 for an entire jar of coconut oil? Yes, please.
A little more information about Thrive Market: Thrive Market is an online store often described as Whole Foods meets Costco: all your favorite healthy and organic products are 25-50% below retail prices shipped straight to your door.
So get yourself a FREE jar of coconut oil and a free 30 day trial to Thrive Market, and let’s make some lazy food.
Easy Vegan Recipes for Lazy People
Vegan Chocolate Chip Mug Muffin Recipe
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1.5 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- If you want to take the muffin out of the mug, grease the inside of a microwave-safe mug or glass with a little coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into the mug and mix until well-combined.
- Mix in 1 tbsp chocolate chips, then add another 1/2 tbsp on top.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds on high.
- Eat straight from the mug or plate it. Enjoy!
Green Curry Vermicelli Recipe
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 onion, diced/chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 1 cup of chickpeas (canned or cooked)
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (regular or light)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 servings of vermicelli noodles
- In a medium-sized pot on medium high heat, add coconut oil.
- Cook onion for a couple of minutes until slightly softened, then add minced garlic and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well until everything is well-combined.
- Cover up and cook on medium heat until liquid has been mostly absorbed and noodles have cooked. Enjoy!!