As seen on my “5 VEGAN COMFORT BREAKFAST/BRUNCH DISHES UNDER $5” video:
Please see below for the written recipe!
Easy Vegan Cornbread
- 1 + 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Optional: corn kernels (maybe around 1/2-1 cup)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix well. Option to add corn kernels here.
- Place batter into a baking pan either greased or lined with parchment paper. Flatten out the top with a spatula.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!
- Cool down for at least 10 minutes before serving.