Today’s latest recipe video features an easy-to-make vegan CHEESE sauce! Head on over to the video below and don’t forget to scroll down for the written recipe~
Yes, guys, here I am again with another vegan cheese sauce recipe that you can use for mac n cheese, nachos, as a dip, or whatever you’d like! It’s easy, healthy, VEGAN, and of course — DEE-licious!
The best thing about this vegan cheese sauce is that you can whip up a jar full of it and store it in the fridge to use for later. Trust me, guys, this is something you’d want to keep in your fridge.
So without further ado, make sure you have your boiling pot and blender ready and don’t forget to watch the video above and to scroll down for the ingredients list!
Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1 medium potato (1 cup) – 220g
- 1 carrots (1/2 cup) – 60g
- 1/4 cup cashews 40g
- 1 litre water (to boil)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Peel potato & carrots and chop into chunks.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot and boil potato, carrots & cashews for about 15-20 minutes or until carrots & potatoes are softened.
- Poke potatoes & carrots to see if they are soft – fork should go in very easily.
- Once done, drain and add the contents into the blender along with all other ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Store in a tightly sealed container and enjoy however you’d like.