Today, I’m showing you guys a few different VEGAN BREAKFAST HACKS – super easy and quick recipes you could make in 5 minutes or less…These easy and fast vegan breakfast ideas are all great for college students and are dorm-friendly because they don’t require a stove to make.
Watch the recipe video below!!
Healthy (and DELICIOUS) Breakfast Sandwich
- Whole wheat english muffin (or regular… or bagel.. or toast… you get the point)
- Hummus (however much as you want, obviously – the more the better)
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Slice of smoked tofu (this stuff is BOMB)
- 1-2 slices of tomato (if you wanna be a little healthy and stuff)
Instructions (probably unnecessary, but here it is…):
- Toast your english muffin if you wish!
- Spread hummus on both sides of the english muffin.
- Then add all ingredients – I started with alfalfa sprouts, then smoked tofu, then tomato slices…
Baked Beans and Smoked Tofu Wrap
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1/4 can of baked beans – prepared
- A few pieces of smoked tofu
- A few leaves of baby spinach
- … put everything in the tortilla and wrap it.
- Grill on each side if you wish… that’s basically it!
Avocado and Beans on Toast
- 1 piece of toast
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup chick peas, can or cooked
- Sprinkle of lemon juice (optional)
- Seasonings of choice – I used nutritional yeast & salt
- 1/2 tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
- Toast your piece of toast
- In a small bowl, mash your chickpeas (it’s okay if it’s still a bit chunky).
- Then add your avocado and mash the chickpeas and avocado together.
- Add whatever seasonings you want to add and sprinkle some lemon juice – mix well.
- Spread on your toast and you can add hemp seeds for extra nutritional benefits if you wish.
Easy AF (Microwave) Scrambled Tofu!
Recipe is from my CHEAP LAZY VEGAN EBOOK – get your copy here!
- 1/2 block firm tofu
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Small handful of baby spinach
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- Crumble up tofu with your hands into a big microwaveable mug or bowl. Then add spices and mix well together.
- Cover and microwave for 2 minutes on high and then you can add spinach and tomato (See NOTE*). Microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Take out of microwave, let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Mix well and serve straight out of the mug/bowl or you can transfer it onto a plate.
- I like to add ketchup, hot sauce and/or chopped green onions to my scrambled tofu.
NOTE* – You can actually just add everything into the mug/bowl (including the vegetables) and microwave it for a total of 4 minutes. I just did it this way because I didn’t want my spinach to be over-cooked!