Make yourself some amazingly delicious and healthy acai bowls at home for much cheaper than you would pay outside. It’s surprisingly simple and you just have to have a few key ingredients to complete your insta-worthy bowl 🙂
This acai bowl was featured in my light, summer recipes video, so check that out down below!
Easy Vegan Recipes for Spring/Summer (Light + Healthy)
Acai Bowl Recipe
Ingredients (one serving):
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful frozen berries or other frozen fruit
- 1 tbsp acai concentrate
- 1/3-2/3 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup granola (recipe below)
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Add frozen banana and other fruit, acai concentrate and non-dairy milk into a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place into a bowl and top with granola, coconut flakes and/or other toppings of choice.
- Eat right away!!! Enjoy 🙂
Easy Granola Recipe
- 2 cups whole grain rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- With clean hands, mix well.
- Spread the mixture thinly on a baking sheet and bake for around 15-20 minutes. Stir halfway.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.