I decided to try out more vegan recipes on Tiktok that have gone viral, including this very delicious-looking Vegan Baked Feta Pasta! Doesn’t it look delicious? As usual, go on and click on the video below if you’re excited to see how I made this, and don’t forget to scroll down for the written recipe!
I feel like you already know this, but I’m not very good at following trends! But since I’ve been on TikTok, I have been seeing A LOT of vegan recipes that have gone viral — so viral in fact that I cannot pass up the opportunity to try them. One of these recipes is this vegan baked feta pasta that I’ve been seeing everywhere for months! I just had to finally try it!
In this blogpost, I’m sharing the recipe that I used for the Vegan Baked Feta Pasta, one of the recipes I discovered while searching around for recipes on Tiktok! I obviously can’t take any credit for this recipe as it’s an internet trend but I had to share the one I used because there are so many different ones floating around.
I know that store-bought vegan feta isn’t readily available in many areas, so I looked around and found this Vegan Feta recipe by Candice’s a.k.a. The Edgy Veg! Although I haven’t tried store-bought vegan feta, my hunch is that this homemade vegan feta is much better tasting – the end result of this pasta was so delicious, I made it twice!
Check out the video below to see the other viral vegan Titkok recipes I tried (and see how I did! Spoiler: there are some funny fails…), and don’t forget to scroll down to get the recipe for the Vegan Baked Feta Pasta!
Vegan Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp + sprinkle italian seasoning
- 200g of homemade vegan feta by Edgy Veg
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Prepare your vegan feta. I used the recipe by Edgy Veg, but feel free to purchase or make your own.
- In a medium sized baking tray, add in tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Add the vegan feta in the middle and drizzle on the olive oil.
- Bake at 400*F for 25-30 min. You can use the waiting time to cook up the pasta.
- After baking, add the cooked pasta to baked vegan feta and mix well.
- Top with basil and enjoy!