Watch the video above to see how I made these delicious and easy vegan air fryer recipes! AND get a code for 25% OFF an air fryer!
Scroll down to get the written recipes…
Ahhhh, the air fryer… one of mankind’s greatest recent inventions. I genuinely believe this is one of the best things invented since the rice cooker. If you’ve never heard of an air fryer, it is a kitchen appliance that is small enough to fit on your counter (about the size of a rice cooker) which will cook your food using HOT AIR. Instead of the traditional deep frying method of dunking your food in a crazy amount of oil, air fryers do a very similar job of creating crunchy and delicious food with a FRACTION of the amount of oil that you would normally use. You don’t even necessarily need to use any oil to create a nice crunch.
Check out my FIRST video where I showed you some yummy air fryer recipes:
One of the greatest things about air fryers (in my opinion) is that they work super quickly. If you know anything about me, I’m very impatient especially when it comes to my FOOD. I like my food as fast as possible and if I can make something in less time… well, I will do that.
I know that it might sound too good to be true, but seriously, this appliance is a must have in every foodie’s kitchen. If you are health conscious but LOVE deliciously fried food, then this is the appliance for you.
Again, check out the video at the top of this post and USE THE CODE in the description box of the video to get 25% off your purchase. And no, I’m not just singing praises because I’ve been sponsored for this video. I’m GENUINELY impressed and in awe with air fryers and use it regularly!
Now onto the recipes… (watch the video above to see the video version of the recipes!)
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 1/4 head of cauliflower, washed
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Chop off the stem of the cauliflower and cut the cauliflower into small bite-sized pieces. Add into a large mixing bowl.
- In a bowl, add flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and paprika. Mix well.
- Add the milk or water into the dry ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cauliflower and toss until cauliflower is well-coated (If you want to be less lazy and more precise, you can coat each individual piece of cauliflower separately).
- Add bread crumbs and toss until they’ve nicely coated each piece of cauliflower.
- Air fry at 350 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes, giving it a shake/flip half-way.
Air Fried Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale, washed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder (optional)
- Cut off the stems of the kale and then cut or rip the kale into bite-sized pieces (or slightly bigger as they will get smaller).
- Add into a large mixing bowl, then add oil, salt, garlic powder and other optional spices. Toss well.
- Air fry at 370 degrees F for about 8 minutes, shaking them half way.
Lazy Falafel Balls
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 large onion or 1/2 medium onion
- 1 can chickpeas – drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, stems cut off
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp all purpose flour or gluten free flour
- few sprays of oil (optional)
- Add garlic and onion into a food processor and chop finely.
- Add chickpeas, parsley, cumin, pepper, paprika and salt into the food processor. Process until well-combined (you may have to move things around to allow everything to blend well-together).
- Take out the mixture and add into a large mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp of flour at a time, while mixing until desired consistency. You don’t want the mixture to be too wet but not too dry.
- Form small round balls around the size of a tablespoon.
- Using an oil spray, spray a small amount of oil onto each ball (this part is optional).
- Air fry at 380 degrees F for about 15 minutes, flipping/shaking half way through. The finished product should be slightly browned on the outside.